Sunday 17 January 2010

Here we go...


Hello and welcome to my latest blog, dedicated to all things TV. On my first blog, World of Stuff (I know, I know) I've been running my own Top 20 UK TV Chart since the end of 2008, collated from information supplied weekly by chart researchers BARB. But the regular chart postings have tended to clutter up the blog a bit and I've never really been sure if anyone apart from me is remotely interested in this sort of data. So, to free the first blog up for reviews, opinions, previews etc, I've decided to set up TV World to post the regular ratings updates (which may be expanded to a Top 30 subject to available data) and what I hope will be a chatty/gossipy/newsy column collecting various bits and pieces of TV trivia and rumour - and maybe just a bit of opinion - and maybe even get a few heated debates going on when things get hot! But reality/talent fans beware...there'll be no Big Brother/X Factor/Strictly stuff here; this blog will be dedicated purely to creative TV - comedies, dramas, series, plays etc...

So off we go then. The first TV chart of the new year should be up by next Wednesday and the first news column shortly afterwards; if anyone out there's got any comments or bright ideas, please drop me an e-mail or leave a comment and we'll get this party started.

Sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment